Sunday 30 October 2011

MY LOVE STORY:

John and I daily hang up on the phone for 1 or at time 2 hours...and when call get the end ,John always text me,and always the message says the magical words i.e I LOVE YOU .
One Night John and I were sitting in a Car :
   There Was A Complete Silence ,we Stayed Quiet For Long,
Then The John Gave me A Chit Of Paper, And The  Before Reading 
I told him ( With Embarrassing Expression )
That I Wants To Leave Him, Then Suddenly An Over Speeded Car Collided
With our Car John Died And I Survived 
And When I Opened The Chit I Droped A Tear
Coz It Was Written, 
" iF YOU'LL LEAVE ME I'LL DIE"

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of bloggers,Sweety! I`m your follower now (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!thankx for the warm welcume and thankx for being my follower too plzzz don't forget to comment on my post=p

    ReplyDelete